This sink is very important in the kitchen. Because everything from washing dishes to washing vegetables is done in the sink. So in order to maintain good health, you must clean the kitchen sink and sink pipe according to the rules.
This time the living desk
The role of the kitchen in health and safety is very important. Because we eat food to maintain physical strength. And if it is made in an unhealthy environment, then in the end the loss is ours. If the kitchen is unclean, Arshola’s team starts ruling there. And Arshola is responsible for a lot of stomach ailments. This tiny creature carries a variety of pathogens. One of the most important part of the kitchen is the sink. Because we do everything from washing vegetables to washing dishes. Many times the water in the sink freezes. If something gets stuck in the pipe, you don’t want to win. It is also important to clean the sink well after washing vegetables from fish and meat. Especially during this time. As long as the sink is dirty, there is an outbreak of germs and the body is bound to get worse. Take a look at how to keep sinks and sink pipes clean.
Do not leave dishes
Do not leave utensils after use. Many people put the dishes in the water to wash later. This method is wrong. Because if left like this, a lining of cooking oil falls on the sink. There is also a very early bacterial infection. And if you take the dishes to the table immediately, it is not as good as if you leave it clean. This is because the oil that sticks after cooking in a pan or saucepan is not washed off immediately, leaving an oily feeling.
The sink must be cleaned once a week. However, it is better to use a steel sink instead of stone. Because dirt accumulates a lot on the rocks. It is very good if you can clean it every day. For this you can use a mixture of baking soda, borax, salt, and lemon juice. Spread borax powder around the sink. Rinse after five minutes. You will see that a lot of dirt has been cut. Also spread this mixture of baking soda, lemon and leave it for five minutes and rub it with a scrubber. Then wash in hot water. You will see that there will be no feeling of oiliness.
Rinse with sink water after each use
After washing something or placing a bowl of food, wash the sink well with water. Then you will have to work a little less when you clean in a week. The sink will be clean if you rub the dishes with liquid soap every day.
Lemon and salt scrub
Make this scrub by mixing lemon juice and salt. These two ingredients are always stored in the kitchen. Lemon also works very well to remove stains. Sprinkle salt in the sink and leave the lemon juice and a few lemon slices. After ten minutes, rub and wash with water. A fresh feeling will come. There will be no oily matter.
Lemon is a dishwashing ingredient. However, this dishwasher will work well only if the steel sinks. Liquid dishwashing with a little water cleans the basin very well.
Mix lemon juice and vinegar together. Now fill a spray bottle. Spray this twice a week. Shake well before spraying. Then wipe the sink with tissue paper. However, do this spray when the sink is dry. And don’t use the sink for at least 6 hours after spraying and cleaning.
Flour is a very good cleaner for the kitchen. However, if you have a steel sink or utensil, dry it well first. Sprinkle flour only if it is dry once. Now wipe well with a cotton cloth. After a while you will see that the shiny feeling has come back. This method cannot be applied to stone sinks except steel sinks.
For cleaning sink pipes
Put salt in a bowl of hot water and pour it into the mouth of the pipe. Then do not pour water for at least 8 hours. You will see a lot of dirt will be cut. Very hot water should be used in this case.
Mix half a cup of vinegar in hot water and pour it into the mouth of the pipe. Smell and dirt will both become clear. Try to clean the sink and pipes in this way before going to bed at night. Then very good results can be obtained.
Oil spills in the kitchen in a short time, here are easy tips to clean
Oil makes everything look great. After a few days of going to the new kitchen, the oil gets caught around. It’s as if everything is starting to tickle. Which is a source of frustration for many. It is very important to keep the kitchen clean. Because if the place is not kept clean, there is a possibility of stomach upset of the family members. In addition, the kitchen is a very favorite place for almost all girls. Many people decorate the kitchen as they like. Now the kitchen can also be arranged through the modular kitchen. Everything is in place. But oil makes everything look great. After a few days of going to the new kitchen, the oil gets caught around. It’s as if everything is starting to tickle. Which is a source of frustration for many. Here are some tips to help you get rid of clutter.
- It is very important to keep the kitchen tidy. Wherever you take it, leave it at the end of cooking. You see, it doesn’t take much time to sort things out.
- Rice cutter, mixer grinder, toaster, microwave set in a specific place. Cover them if necessary. See the cover so that it can be cleaned. It will not hold oil in those things.
- If you have a modular kitchen, you must have a chimney. And when you run the chimney, make sure that no fan goes near your dining table. Then all the oil will go out despite running the chimney.
- Use a covered container. This will keep the jeans good and save space. Place the boxes in a covered place. As a result, it will not hold oil in the container.
- The bottles in which the oil is kept are more sticky. And so they need to be kept clean regularly. Otherwise, it may fall out of hand. In that case, pour the required oil in a pot before starting cooking so that the oil does not get out of the oil dew. If necessary, take oil from that pot for cooking for the whole day. As a result, there is no possibility of oil sticking.
- Usually, steel, plastic, or glass vials are used to hold the oil. Hot water or liquid dishwashers are commonly used to clean those bottles. Many also use vinegar or baking soda. It does not clear very well. So put dry flour on the bottle to clean the oil container. Then wash it off. You will see that it has become clear.
- Fill a bucket with lukewarm water. Add two teaspoons of washing powder, 1/4 cup of vinegar, one teaspoon of baking soda, and two tablespoons of lemon juice. Soak a tissue paper in that mixture. Then wipe the outside of the box with it. can you also keep the bottle dipped in that water? You will see that the bottle has become shiny like new.
- You can also use kerosene oil to reduce the oiliness of the modular kitchen. This makes the kitchen completely clean. Hard spots also go up. And the kitchen is shiny.